Festive Holiday Charcuterie Board
Accented with red and green, this holiday charcuterie board with Balderson Heritage Cheddar is a feast of tasty flavours.
- 3 oz (90 g) Balderson Heritage Cheddar (3 Year), sliced
- 1.5 oz (45 g) spicy Genoa salami, sliced
- 1.5 oz (45 g) Hungarian salami, sliced
- 1 individual-size rosemary flatbread, broken into pieces
- 4 breadsticks
- 4 large green olives
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mixed spiced nuts
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) cranberry sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) basil pesto
- 1 small bunch green grapes, cut into clusters
- 3 strawberries, halved
- 2 pitted Medjool dates
- On serving board, arrange cheese, Genoa salami, Hungarian salami, flatbread, breadsticks, olives, mixed nuts, cranberry sauce and pesto.
- Arrange grapes, strawberries and dates on serving board.
- Substitute red apple slices for fresh strawberries.
- Add dark chocolate pieces to serving board.