Bean & Quinoa Burrito Bowl
With black beans, quinoa, kale and hemp hearts, this vegetarian burrito bowl is a nutritional powerhouse.
Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: none
- 1 cup (250 mL) cooked quinoa
- ½ cup (125 mL) canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup (125 mL) shredded kale leaves
- 1 Cracker Barrel Medium Light Cheddar Cheese Portion
- ¼ cup (60 mL) prepared guacamole
- ¼ cup (60 mL) halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plain Greek yogurt
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) hemp hearts
- 1 lime wedge
- Hot sauce
- Spoon quinoa into serving bowl. Top with black beans, kale, cheese, guacamole, tomatoes, yogurt and radish. Sprinkle hemp hearts over top.
- Garnish with lime wedge. Serve with hot sauce.
Massage kale with a bit of olive oil to soften the leaves.