Spinach & Artichoke Veggie Burger
This crowd-pleasing veggie burger is topped with all the flavours of a warm and cheesy spinach and artichoke dip. Yum!
Total Time: 15 mins
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
- 1 oz (30 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves roasted garlic, smashed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lemon juice
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 1 veggie burger
- 1 slice Asiago Cheese Slice
- 1 slice Mozzarella Cheese Slice
- 1 burger bun, split and toasted
- ¼ cup (60 mL) sautéed spinach
- ¼ cup (60 mL) diced marinated artichokes
- In small bowl, stir together cream cheese, Parmesan, roasted garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cook veggie burger according to package instructions. Top with Asiago and Mozzarella cheese slices; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Assemble burger in bun with cream cheese mixture, spinach and artichokes.
Serve with sweet potato fries or a fresh green salad.