This over-the-top banana split is loaded with lots of crowd-pleasing s’more flavours.
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 1 cup (250 g) prepared Lactantia Vanilla Soft Serve
- ½ cup (125 g) prepared Lactantia Chocolate Soft Serve
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) caramel sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) hot fudge sauce
- 2 graham cracker squares, broken into chunks
- 1 oz (30 g) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped into chunks
- 6 mini pretzel twists
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) mini marshmallows, roasted
- Whipped cream topping
- ½ tsp (2 mL) sprinkles
- 3 maraschino cherries
- Arrange banana halves on each long side of banana split dish. Top with vanilla and chocolate soft serve.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and hot fudge sauce.
- Garnish with graham crackers, chocolate, pretzels, mini marshmallows, whipped cream topping and sprinkles. Top with maraschino cherries.
To roast marshmallows, char lightly with mini torch gun. Alternatively, arrange marshmallows on foil-lined baking tray, about two inches (5 cm) apart; broil on High just until puffed and charred.