This bread salad with cheesy crumbles makes a satisfying Italian salad
that can be served as a side or starter.
Total Time: 10 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: None
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Italian house vinaigrette
- 4 tsp (20 mL) pesto
- ½ cup (125 mL) broken pieces of garlic crostini
- 2 cups (500 mL) packed arugula
- ½ cup (125 mL) Cheddar Crumbles (2 oz/30 g)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chopped cucumber
- ¼ cup (60 mL) grape tomatoes
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sliced red onion
- 4 pitted black olives
- In large bowl, combine vinaigrette and pesto. Add garlic crostini to bowl; toss just until moistened.
- Add arugula, cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and olives to bowl; toss until well coated.
- Transfer to plate and serve immediately.
For a main dish, top with chicken or shrimp.