Total Time: 50 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 lb chicken breast fillets or tenderloins, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 3 cups Black Diamond Pizza Mozzarella Shred
- Sour cream
- In a small bowl combine chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cumin & onion powder.
- Sprinkle spice mixture over chicken until evenly coated.
- In a pan heat oil over medium high heat. Add seasoned chicken and cook 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through and golden brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Heat a clean pan over medium heat. Working in batches, place 1 tortilla in pan. Evenly sprinkle ¾ cups of Black Diamond Pizza Mozzarella Shred over tortilla and top with ¼ of the cooked chicken and diced tomatoes.
- Once cheese is melty fold tortilla to create a half-moon and cook 2-3 minutes more per side until golden brown. Remove from pan and repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Slice each quesadilla into 4 and serve with sour cream and salsa