Total Time: 10 mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices Cracker Barrel Medium Slices
- 2 cups arugula
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 brioche buns, lightly toasted
- In a large frying pan melt butter over medium heat. Crack eggs into pan and cook until whites almost fully set.
- Place a slice of Cracker Barrel Medium Slices over each egg and cover pan with lid for 30 seconds or until cheese is melted.
- To assemble your breakfast sandwiches place arugula on bottom buns followed by cooked bacon and your cheesy eggs. Spread 1 Tbsp of mayo on each of the top buns and enjoy!