Banana Split Ice Cream Pizza
ith a brownie base, this loaded banana split is the ultimate frozen dessert that will delight young and old alike.
Total Time: 10 mins (+2 h standing time)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: none
- 4 cups Lactantia Vanilla Ice Cream Mix, prepared
- 1 large round brownie (9-inch)
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 1 cup Lactantia 35% whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tbsp strawberry sauce
- 2 tbsp chocolate fudge sauce
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Spread ice cream evenly over brownie. Freeze for about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 8 portions.
- Just before serving, top each portion with banana slices, a dollop of whipped cream, a drizzle of strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce, and a maraschino cherry.