Total Time: 25 Mins
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 10 Mins
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated white sugar
- 1 cup Astro Plain Yogourt
- 1 cup Beatrice Buttermilk or Milk
- Additional Beatrice Buttermilk or milk as necessary
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Add Astro yogourt and Beatrice buttermilk (or milk) and mix until well combined. If necessary add more Beatrice buttermilk (or milk) until all of the flour mixture in wet. The dough will be sticky, and shiny.
- Drop approximately 1/4 cup (60 mL) of batter onto prepared baking sheet at 1” (2.5 cm) intervals.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits and lightly browned.