SUMMER BERRY BRULEE
Total Time: 65 Mins
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 50 Mins
- 2 cups Astro Original Balkan yogourt
- 4 egg yolks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 6 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 zest from orange
- 1 zest from lemon
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, mix yogourt, egg yolks, sugar and zests and set aside.
- Divide the berries into the ramekins. Pour yogourt mixture on top.
- Place ramekins in a small roasting pan and pour enough hot water into baking pan to come halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake 45-50 minutes, or until they are just set. Chill until cold.
- When ready to serve sprinkle 1 tablespoon of brown sugar over custard into each ramekin. Using a kitchen blowtorch, melt sugar until it is golden brown and caramelized. Alternatively, place custards directly under the broiler until golden.