PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE SQUARES
Total Time: 55 Mins
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
- 1 pkg Lactantia Cream Cheese product, at room temperature
- 1 cup Lactantia Butter, melted
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1×14oz. can pure pumpkin
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups Lactantia 35% Whipping Cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl mix flour, sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of 9” x 13” (3.75 L) pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix softened cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time until well blended, scraping bowl once or twice with a spatula. Mix in pumpkin, pumpkin spice and brown sugar. Fold in pecans. Pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until center is almost set. Cool slightly and refrigerate for three hours or overnight.
- Spread whipped cream evenly over cooled pumpkin filling. Cut into squares.