No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Total Time: 50 Mins
Prep Time: 20 Mins
Cook Time: 30 Mins
- 19” prepared deep graham cracker crust
- 1 pkg Lactantia Light Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup icing sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup Lactantia 35% Whipping Cream
- 1 envelope unflavoured gelatin
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- In a medium bowl beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions. Add prepared gelatin to cream cheese mixture. Mix well. Cool in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime whip Lactantia 35% whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into cooled cream cheese mixture. Fold in 3 cups of blueberries.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared crust.
- Let cool at least 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator. Garnish with remaining 1 cup of blueberries.