Mexican Style Pizza
Total Time: 20 Mins
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- 1 16” ball raw pizza dough
- 1 cupp repared rosé sauce
- 1 cup Racolli Pizza Mozzarella shredded cheese
- ½ cup Black Diamond Parmesan Cheese Blend
- 1 cup diced green peppers
- 1 cup diced red bell peppers
- ½ cup chopped white onions
- 3/4 cup cooked corn
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- Spices optional
- On a floured surface, roll out pizza dough, stretching to fit on a lightly-greased, 16 inch pizza pan, allowing for 2” crust.
- Spread evenly with rosé sauce.
- Sprinkle evenly with Racolli Pizza Mozzarella shredded cheese and Black Diamond Cheddar Cheese, reserving ¼ cup of each for topping.
- Scatter green & red bell peppers, onions, corn and chicken pieces evenly over surface.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheeses over top.
- Bake the pizza in a pre-heated 450º oven for 15-20 minutes or until brown on the bottom.
- Let sit for 3 minutes before slicing.