CHEESY BAKED TOMATOES
Total Time: 25 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- 4 ripe plum or beefsteak tomatoes
- ½ tsp each salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 block Lactantia Original Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped chives or green onions
- Preheat broiler. Slice tomatoes in half and gently squeeze out seeds and juice. Place cut-side- up on a foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle each with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Cut block of Lactantia Cream Cheese into small cubes. Equally divide among tomatoes. Sprinkle tops with chopped chives and place under broiler until cheese is hot and starts to melt, from 5 to 8 minutes. Serve immediately.