Chai Chili Hot Chocolate
Total Time: 20 Mins
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- 3 cups Lactantia Lactose Free Milk 2%
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cardamom cloves
- 2 whole star anise
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4oz, 113g semi-sweet chocolate
- In a heavy bottomed pot, bring the Lactantia Lactose Free Milk 2%, cardamom cloves, star anise, cinnamon, and cayenne to a boil, then immediately shut off, and move pot to the side.
- Let milk steep for 10 minutes and then strain.
- Clean the pot, and put the strained milk back in, bringing milk to a boil.
- Add in the finely chopped chocolate and vanilla, and stir until fully melted.
- Serve and enjoy.