Total Time: 25 Mins
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 15 Mins
- 2 cups Sentational Soy Smooth Original
- ½ cup very strong coffee – cooled
- 2 tbsp coffee flavoured liqueur, optional
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- In a medium heavy bottom saucepan on medium low heat, bring Sensational beverage to a simmer.
- In a small bowl mix together coffee, liqueur (optional), sugar and cornstarch until smooth and no lumps appear.
- Slowly whisk coffee mixture into simmering Sensational Soy beverage. Continue cooking over medium low heat, whisking until the pudding thickens. Remove from heat, transfer to a bowl and cover with plastic wrap so that the wrap sits directly on the surface of the pudding. Cool completely.
- With a whisk, mix coffee mixture until smooth. Fold cooled coffee mixture into 1 cup whipped topping until well combined.
- In parfait or clear glasses layer whipped topping alternately with coffee mixture, dividing evenly between the four dessert glasses. Let cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with cocoa powder, cinnamon, shaved chocolate or chocolate covered espresso beans.