Banana Yogourt Muffins
Total Time: 35 Mins
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, packed, divided
- 2/3 cup quick cooking oats, divided
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup Astro Original All Natural Yogourt
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Set aside 2 tablespoons (25 mL) each of brown sugar and oatmeal. In a bowl mix flour, remaining brown sugar, remaining oatmeal and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix yogourt, banana, oil and egg. Stir wet ingredients into flour mixture until just blended.
- Spoon batter into 12 cup greased muffin tin. Mix together reserved brown sugar and oatmeal; sprinkle over muffins.
- Bake at 400ºF (200ºC) for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean and the tops are golden brown.